Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rapidshare

Options
  • 30-11-2012 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hey guys,

Anyone else having a problem with rapidshare? Been using it for about two years and think its amazing but nothing seems to be working on it in the last day or two.

Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭NewApproach

Hey guys,

Anyone else having a problem with rapidshare? Been using it for about two years and think its amazing but nothing seems to be working on it in the last day or two.

Anyone else have this problem?

They changed some policies which basically means piracy on it is dead.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

This has already been discussed. It appears the limitations should not be an issue unless using the service for piracy purposes. I would reccomend contacting Rapidshare to complain if the service is not working properly and it is being used legitimately. I don't see this thread going anywhere but "give me an alternative" like the last one so I'm closing it

Nick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement