Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you tell me what kind of dog this guy is please ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Looks like a parson Russell cross. Not sure if it's a full parson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

thanks very much

8233335124_0a4f901c19_z.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Retriever/retriever cross.

Can I make a suggestion to you that if you are trying to figure out loads of different types of dogs, then just have one thread with the pictures?

I ignored this one as I thought it was a duplicate

just stuck on these two. thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

purebred mongrel

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Threads merged. OP, if you're going to ask about any other breeds/types, please do so here.
    Thanks,
    DBB

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Blogger50

559823_10151375919397474_1460387243_n.jpg

can you tell me please what cross type of dog this guy maybe is (and yes I know he is a mongrel )

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

There's a good splattering of collie in there, you'd have to think. Perhaps pointer too? But often a photo can be difficult to figure out, as you'll cop an expression, or a gesture, that makes you realise there's a something else in there too!
    Is this your new pup? :)

• Advertisement

Yes . he's my new puppie. Great lad. There's a lot of excitement in our house.
    Really smart too. He seems to have figured out the toilet training within 3 days. So far so good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 294 ✭✭cjf

Emm an Irish scruffy terrier! I think jrt x westie maybe.

The pup looks like a lab x collie ... Cute as!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭jimf

Pal wrote: »
    Yes . he's my new puppie. Great lad. There's a lot of excitement in our house.
    Really smart too. He seems to have figured out the toilet training within 3 days. So far so good.

well if hes that smart collie mother maybe bit of greyhound in there somewhere as well but who cares once hes loved and has a good home

Advertisement