Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lg dishwasher problem

Options
  • 30-11-2012 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I have a 7 month old LG D1454TF dishwasher it was not cheap which has worked fine until now , it keeps showing EI and IE error message which it states there is a hose leakage or water leakage. This is definatley not happening . I wonder if anyone has had the same problems with their LG dishwasher
    i had a so called lg engineer he put in new pcb and the IE and EI still comes up he tells me it was my fault owner miss use??

any help???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

If it was me I'd shout a bit louder at them ................... especially at that engineer.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 tommydublin

emeldc wrote: »
    If it was me I'd shout a bit louder at them ................... especially at that engineer.
    true

• Registered Users Posts: 12,523 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

write to LG CS outlining the problems or maybe call back to the store you purchased it from?

TheDriver wrote: »
    write to LG CS outlining the problems or maybe call back to the store you purchased it from?

went back to the store where i got it giving me the run around

got the so called fault report : RECALL UNIT KEEPS SWITCHING ITSELF ON EI & IE ERROR

ENGINEERS SAY'S :: REPORT SENT TO LG ON MON 19/11 WE HAVE REPLACED PCB ON THIS UNIT THE CUSTOMER IS STOPPING IT MIDCYCLE PRESSING BUTTONS EVEN WHEN ENGINEER WAS THERE HAD TO TELL HIM TO LEAVE THE UNIT FINISH ITS CYCLE THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE UNIT ONLY CUSTOMER IS NOT USING IT CORRECTLY WE WOULD NOT TO BACK TO THIS UNIT ON A RECALL

words on the engineers report

mad or what !!!!!!

any help guys

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

Is there any truth in the engineer's report?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

went back to the store where i got it giving me the run around

got the so called fault report : RECALL UNIT KEEPS SWITCHING ITSELF ON EI & IE ERROR

ENGINEERS SAY'S :: REPORT SENT TO LG ON MON 19/11 WE HAVE REPLACED PCB ON THIS UNIT THE CUSTOMER IS STOPPING IT MIDCYCLE PRESSING BUTTONS EVEN WHEN ENGINEER WAS THERE HAD TO TELL HIM TO LEAVE THE UNIT FINISH ITS CYCLE THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE UNIT ONLY CUSTOMER IS NOT USING IT CORRECTLY WE WOULD NOT TO BACK TO THIS UNIT ON A RECALL

words on the engineers report

mad or what !!!!!!

any help guys

It's only mad if it isn't true. Seriously, did he tell you to stop pressing buttons on it when it was in mid cycle :confused:

emeldc wrote: »
    It's only mad if it isn't true. Seriously, did he tell you to stop pressing buttons on it when it was in mid cycle :confused:

happy days got a new dishwasher !!! :):):)

He threw a part at it and then blamed me when he guessed wrong. it was hes first time working on the LG D1454TF in small claims court

LG D1454TF dishwasher worth 900 euro not worth the money

clean my dishes now lol

Advertisement