Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WE L85 & AG80 Launcher

Options
  • 30-11-2012 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭

FOR SALE : WE L85 open bolt & Ag80

FPS: 300 on a warm day but can be adjusted by adjusting the npas installed in it

CONDITION :Perfect condition , externals not a scratch not it, internally it is working perfect to my knowledge, no problems at all as far as im concerned.

ACCESSORIES : Comes with a Eotech and rail adapter plus one open bolt we m4 mag and AG80 Launcher

PRICE:€400

NO TRADES

This gbbr is gorgeous to hold and fire, i am the second owner and i nor the previous owner gamed it only used it for plinking.Ear deafening noise as you shoulder it hearing the bolt going back and fourth.
    Also the launcher is made by Ares and is off a AEG it will need to be custom fitted. i can not guarantee it will fit so if you want you may sell it on.Launcher its self is perfect
    Reason for selling is im changing around my hole airsoft collection and my attitude to my gaming side of airsoft has grown.
    not too pushed to sell it so the price is set.Will not entertain time wasters, Low offers and if you have no interest or don't have the money please don't bother reply please as your reply's will not be answered.Also please read thread carefully please.
    I am located in North Cork and would perfer a meet up when selling the GBBR as you the buyer will know what you are buying.I will Post but that will be extra.

DSC_0045.jpg
    DSC_0046.jpg
    DSC_0047.jpg
    pic of area i think could be modified to fit l85
    DSC_0048.jpg

thanks for reading
    Regards
    Stigmau5
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

BUMP

stigmau5 wrote: »
    BUMP
    Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Hey man would the launcher fit onto the l85 if the l85 had bottom rails because I have a full metal Daniel defence rail system that should fit the we l85. Thanks

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Hey man would the launcher fit onto the l85 if the l85 had bottom rails because I have a full metal Daniel defence rail system that should fit the we l85. Thanks
    it wont bud it replaces the handgaurd it might fir using the we rail bracket attached but i can not confirm this

Sorry just a couple more questions. Have you ever tried to fit the launcher on? Is the fore grip abs? Do you get a full mag to a fill of gas? Can it be converted to co2? Thanks

• Advertisement

Sorry just a couple more questions. Have you ever tried to fit the launcher on? Is the fore grip abs? Do you get a full mag to a fill of gas? Can it be converted to co2? Thanks
    I not selling launcher separates just to let you know.never tired to fit launcher.yes full mag to a fill of gas and as for co2 I couldnt tell you

Don't worry only interested if I can get the launcher to fit. I'm going to ask a mate of mine that works on Airsoft guns if he thinks he could fit the launcher and I'll get back to you with an answer ok. Oh and just so I know are you open to trades?

Don't worry only interested if I can get the launcher to fit. I'm going to ask a mate of mine that works on Airsoft guns if he thinks he could fit the launcher and I'll get back to you with an answer ok. Oh and just so I know are you open to trades?
    not open to trades :) have bucket loads of stuff trying to sell the old stock to buy new stuff as every day a new aeg or gbbr is added :) when will the list end i dont know lol

stigmau5 wrote: »
    not open to trades :) have bucket loads of stuff trying to sell the old stock to buy new stuff as every day a new aeg or gbbr is added :) when will the list end i dont know lol
    Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 3,586 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Hey dude,

I know you said no trades but I thought I would chance my arm anyway,

I have a showroom condition L86 LSW with Susat on it.

It has never been skirmished as I was medicalled out of the sport.

Let me know as it is such a shame to let it collect dust.

Let me know.

Cheers.

• Advertisement

Hey dude,

I know you said no trades but I thought I would chance my arm anyway,

I have a showroom condition L86 LSW with Susat on it.

It has never been skirmished as I was medicalled out of the sport.

Let me know as it is such a shame to let it collect dust.

Let me know.

Cheers.
    its gone im afraid

Advertisement