Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible malware links on funny gifs thread

Options
  • 30-11-2012 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭

when visiting page 222 (standard 15 posts per page) of the funny gifs thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055894901&page=222 i get the following warning from google chrome.

230895.jpg

i haven't been any further than that, but i've just been working my way backwards through the thread and this is the only page i've got it on so far, so maybe someone's got a malicious link or something in there somewhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭aperture_nuig

Same for me on chrome, Windows 8 x64 if it makes a difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

On threads that contain hotlinked images these errors [usually] pose little-to-no risk. I have edited out the post. In future please contact the mods of the forum with the link to the page or post as they'll usually be in a position to help quicker :)

Thanks,

Danny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement