Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

school bus

Options
  • 30-11-2012 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

i live in rathdowney but will have to send my son to either roscrea or mountrath for secondary school does anyone know if there is a school bus available to pick him up?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

i live in rathdowney but will have to send my son to either roscrea or mountrath for secondary school does anyone know if there is a school bus available to pick him up?

thanks

Ring Bus Eireann in Athlone. They handle all post primary school transport for Laois. buseireann.ie has info too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

thanks
    Best to ring up both schools, they should have contact details for all the relevant coaches.

Advertisement