Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share your PDE experience?

• 30-11-2012 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hi there! I have just applyed for the pde for next year and I have put down UCC down as my first choice.

Would anyone like to share their experience of it? E.g timetable, work load, etc.

I would love to hear from you :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭boomtown123

Anyone? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 GaleStorm

Hi,
    I'm currently doing the PDE in NUIG so I might not be much help as the courses are different..
    But I said I would reply..

I have really enjoyed the course so far.. There is a lot of work but so far its been really interesting.

There has been a lot of group work so far which I really don't enjoy but apart from that its a great course.

I hope you get it and enjoy it!

Thanks a million GaleStorm - best of luck with the remainder of the course. :-)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

We shared some of our final year classes with the PDE students - timetable isn't great, working in schools until 1pm, then into college from 2-6. You are in college every day afaik, not too sure how long. Workload was nothing compared to what we had - decent lot though at the same time.

Keep on top of the planning etc, and you would be grand - 5 inspection with a possibility of a sixth, they don't expect much from your first two, but you need to show improvement from inspection to inspection

• Registered Users Posts: 22 budlia

I applied too for the PDE but think Im 2 points short.....! Does anyone know when it is that you hear back from them?

• Advertisement

Thanks Rebel Girl 15.
    budlia wrote: »
    I applied too for the PDE but think Im 2 points short.....! Does anyone know when it is that you hear back from them?

I'm nearly certain its April Budlia.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 budlia

Thanks Rebel Girl 15.

I'm nearly certain its April Budlia.

Thanks! I'm pretty sure I wont get it, it's just the not-knowing!! :confused:

Advertisement