Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20 BORE SHOTGUN

• 01-12-2012 9:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52 ✭✭

I am looking for a 20 bore shotgun. If anyone has one they are thinking of letting go or knows someone with one let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 jww

I i have a 20 bore sabatti in very good condition it has an automatic safety, i will post pics later or can email pics , iam in gorey wexford.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

ChrisBan wrote: »
    I am looking for a 20 bore shotgun. If anyone has one they are thinking of letting go or knows someone with one let me know.

Know a lad with a beaut of a 20 gauge semi auto if your interested let me know and I can pass on your details, pm me your number and I can put you guys in contact

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52 ✭✭ChrisBan

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52 ✭✭ChrisBan

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 35 jww

ChrisBan wrote: »
    Bump
    Hi did you get the pics that I emailed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 peter o reilly

i have a zabala sise by side 20 gauge for sale i will take 200 euro for it and i will throw in few boxes of cartridges as well contact me via PM for phone number.

Peter

Advertisement