Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 15 Match Day Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

Marvauex assist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Ba appears to be playing RW second half :( cisse up front. I actually need them to concede. Person second in the league I top also has Ba....Simpson and Krul :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭amber69

If I was Pardew I'd take ba off now before injury or he scores again

amber69 wrote: »
    If I was Pardew I'd take ba off now before injury or he scores again
    You won't believe what just happened ........FACK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

PhysioRoom.com Ltd ‏@physioroom

#NUFC will finish the game with ten men #Ba off with a hamstring problem, all substitutions made

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    You won't believe what just happened ........FACK

FRACK IT ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,104 ✭✭✭G1032

Sh!t. My 2 FT used already. Ba now with a hamstring strain and Suarez suspended.

I have bale Suarez and Ba :( had 2 good weeks in a row. Only 1 FT ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

I have bale Suarez and Ba :( had 2 good weeks in a row. Only 1 FT ....

Same. Think I might hold off on any rash decisions though. Need to get rid of Jelavic I think

Same. Think I might hold off on any rash decisions though. Need to get rid of Jelavic I think
    Ba has some tough ones coming up too though....but he has been good to me.....fancy Berba against them next Monday after their Europa game so may do that

• Advertisement

69 before any Bonus Points Ba will pick up (surely/hopefully all three). This is my best GW yet and I thought it would be my worst as 10 of my 11 were away from home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

So happy I captained Bigirimana this week

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Ba, you were probably out of my team this gw even though you got me 13 points. Now you are injured.

Goodbye.

*kiss*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Ba has some tough ones coming up too though....but he has been good to me.....fancy Berba against them next Monday after their Europa game so may do that

Reading my mind :D

Think I'll get berba in alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Thats a bit annoying about Ba being injured, as I have him and Suarez. Was hoping to use my transfers else where this week, but looks like Ba will have to go for a bit. Might get in Fletcher from Sunderland as they have 2 games next week.

56 with bonuses to come happy enough with that

Thats a bit annoying about Ba being injured, as I have him and Suarez. Was hoping to use my transfers else where this week, but looks like Ba will have to go for a bit. Might get in Fletcher from Sunderland as they have 2 games next week.

56 with bonuses to come happy enough with that
    He is carrying a knock as well .....

He is carrying a knock as well .....

Oh. It'll be somebody else then. Have a look closer to the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭qwabercd

roryc wrote: »
    So last weeks transfers worked out well.

Swapped Baines (7) + Mata (7) for Azpilicueta (1) + Bale (2) at a 4 point hit. Cost me 15 points and now Bale is injured. Coupled with the fact that Fletcher is also now injured and Rafael is a rotation doubt, I might struggle to field 11 this weekend.

Standard points left on the bench too. This game is far too unpredictable sometimes. I couldn't have worked the Baines transfers any worse if I tried, should have listened to myself from the start and avoided him!

Same,baines and bale are two players i've had an awful time with the last couple of seasons. I need to decide either just dont get them at all for season,or get them and keep then for the season. Made some awful calls this season getting rid of tevez,baines,fellaini,mata,bale and lallana all at the wrong time. I'm sure most are in the same boat.

Raging with santon this werk. Keeps getting yellows and never keeps a cs. The one week newcastle keep the cs he gets injured. Haven't had a chance to get rid of him.

Decent week all the same but would hace been better if i didn't bench fellaini and cameron.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Swapped out Ba for Fletcher Saturday night.Watch the flood of transfers out now he's injured.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

3 BPs for Ba as expected. Nice end to the GW for a lot of people.

Finished up with 72. Very happy. GW 12 I got 39 points when the average was 52. :( Bumped me down to 1.2 million overall. A 42 (above average), 64 and 72 in the following GWS mean that I am seeing lots of lovely green arrows and up to 500K. And just when I was thinking of early retirement.
    What a difference a week can do (there was essentially three GWS in one calendar week)

The assist was taken away from Dyer ni the swansea game

Back in the top 5000 again. Be delighted if I could maintain that until the end of the season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Oregano_State

Back in the top 5000 again. Be delighted if I could maintain that until the end of the season

Jaysus that's pretty decent, I'm in the top 52,000 and it's easily my best season (out of 3) so far!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

well done those who persisted with Ba, even though Newcastle have been awful. you got a dose of luck with the sending off and penalty, but Ba is always capable of a high scoring game.

that put me to just outside the top 100 worldwide, which could've been a lot worse after benching Michu, Caulker and Begovic.

Pardew has stated that Ba's hamstring may be tight, not injured. Given, Wallcotts injury doubt, Suarez suspended and Fletcher's ankle problem (who was one of the only players I thought about bringing in for Ba) I'n not sure what to do with my free transfer. Might just bank it or bring Berba in a week early. Perhaps even bring in Defoe. Decisions decisions!

65 for the gw. Steadily making way in all my leagues and just outside the money in the boards money league.

SlickRic wrote: »
    well done those who persisted with Ba, even though Newcastle have been awful. you got a dose of luck with the sending off and penalty, but Ba is always capable of a high scoring game.

that put me to just outside the top 100 worldwide, which could've been a lot worse after benching Michu, Caulker and Begovic.

Ba at home vs an injury/suspension hit Wigan was always a reason to hold him until AT LEAST this gw if you had him. I was stunned to see people taking him OUT of their team tbh. I wouldn't call getting a penalty a dose of luck though...he's their penalty taker and they were due one.

I watched the game last night and Newcastle resorted to showboating once they went 2-0 up and it drove me insane. Cisse is baldy off form right now - he couldn't do anything right. If Newcastle had some hunger, they could have been 4-0 up at halftime. Marveaux, if we was guaranteed games, would be in my team most weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Ba at home vs an injury/suspension hit Wigan was always a reason to hold him until AT LEAST this gw if you had him. I was stunned to see people taking him OUT of their team tbh. I wouldn't call getting a penalty a dose of luck though...he's their penalty taker and they were due one.

I watched the game last night and Newcastle resorted to showboating once they went 2-0 up and it drove me insane. Cisse is baldy off form right now - he couldn't do anything right. If Newcastle had some hunger, they could have been 4-0 up at halftime. Marveaux, if we was guaranteed games, would be in my team most weeks.

i think he meant the awarding of the penalty and red card was lucky. would Ba have scored 13 points if not been given that penalty and and wigan down to 10 men for 75-80 minutes? i highly doubt it.

poor decision by the ref but take any luck you can get in this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I wouldn't call getting a penalty a dose of luck though...he's their penalty taker and they were due one.

i know Ba is the penalty taker.

i meant it was a very soft penalty, and Wigan being down to 10 men made him score another one very likely.

in that sense, it was lucky.

i always had Ba down to score at least one last night, but Newcastle are shít at the moment and they, I believe, would not have scored 3 if Wigan had 11 men on the field.

Advertisement