Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 15 Match Day Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

manual_man wrote: »
    Michu first sub :mad: dam dam dam this game

the thing is, it was probably the sensible decision.

you just have to keep putting it down to luck or you'll drive yourself nuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

SlickRic wrote: »

the thing is, it was probably the sensible decision.

you just have to keep putting it down to luck or you'll drive yourself nuts.

ah here stop...

and Sterling should have scored right at the end. would have been an assist for (c) Suarez... because of all this i'll probly have a poor week. despite having mata, fellaini, enrique, and shawcross. just rvp and fletcher left to play now. edit sorry and rafael

yup, if Sterling had scored, Michu's brace would definitely have hurt less.

Suarez doing nothing has also lessened the blow slightly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

I named my team after him and he was the first player in my team. I thought I was getting a bit carried away and eventually benched him on the opening day away to QPR. I learnt my lesson then and will never repeat it.

All hail Miguel Perez Cuesta, or as we mere mortals know him... 'Michu'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Had Michu 1st sub, but thank feck Morrison for WBA wasn't used today for some reason. Have his so far 13 pts to add to my decent lookin total. Now need Captain RVP to deliver.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Having Suarez as captain and also Begovic and Shawcross on the bench is really going to hurt this week

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭NN215

last gameweek riise on my bench, clean sheet + bonus.
    this gameweek, cameron on my bench, clean sheet + assist (with bonus for sure) .
    damn, no luck .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

I put aside my strong personal dislike of Suarez and bought him this game week. I also broke my own rule of automatically captaining RVp every week to make him captain. I believed the hype from scouseland. I won't make that mistake again. Rat bag :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

manual_man wrote: »
    i'm benching Michu. can see the Swans struggling up front without Hernandez. 3 Pool players all the way for me

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Captaining Suarez is going to hurt me id say! Fuck... 41 with just RVP and Rafael left... should get a few bps off Fellaini, Tevez and maybe Cameron though! Double stoke defense saving my week!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

yep. that about sums it up dietsquirt... suarez hitting the woodwork, sterling missing a sitter (from suarez assist) right at the end, suarez getting carded, michu bagging 2 in the last 3 mins... ah well. surely i can hit triple figures next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I'd decided earlier in the week that I was playing Sterling; it was a choice between Fellaini and Michu for the bench. I opted for the former. When I saw that Fellaini had scored I was going mad. Thank you, Michu, for easing the pain.

Also, thank you Steve Clarke for dropping Billy Jones, meaning Shawcross will come in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Captaining Suarez is going to hurt me id say! Fuck... 41 with just RVP and Rafael left... should get a few bps off Fellaini, Tevez and maybe Cameron though! Double stoke defense saving my week!!

I wish I had have gone for the double stoke defense too but all my other defenders were playing at home :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omniscient_toad

They just stole my Cameron assist, my sweet sweet Cameron assist :( . There one minute, gone the next, leaving only a painful absence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Cameron assist has been removed and given to Kightly

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Thank fcuk for Michu is all I can say. Big differential in my money league this week.

39 with Ba, RVP and Cuellar to play.

if Smalling doesn't get on, Caulker will come on, as Wisdom didn't play either, meaning I'll still have Cuellar too.

fúcking Michu will be stuck there though.

a potentially huge differential for people this week alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

They just stole my Cameron assist, my sweet sweet Cameron assist :( . There one minute, gone the next, leaving only a painful absence.
    `

Aw balls, that hurts :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

What average should we be expecting this week I wonder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

irishfeen wrote: »
    What average should we be expecting this week I wonder?

I shall be expecting a score of about 23 this week, so the average will probably be about 46.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Uniteds CS gone, thankfully. Unfortunately it will probably result in 4 from RVP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Im going for dinner.

1339115103694.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Reading 1 up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Anderson goal, Young assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

4 goals in this game and not even an assist for captain RVP, not good...

What the hell is going on, I went for tea and some biccies and and more appears to have happened in the interim than in 90 minutes of Arsenal/Swansea ploddery :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

4 goals in this game and not even an assist for captain RVP, not good...

What are you talking about...he could yet get credited with an og for Le Fondre's :pac:

Hah! Goals do actually happen when I am looking at things, I was beginning to think this was a weird sort of sporting grandmother's footsteps.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

Make that 5! Ok I'm not really expecting RVP points for Readings 3 goals...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Jeez, a goal every 5 minutes in this game.

Rooney

Evra assst

Advertisement