Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electricity bill

Options
  • 01-12-2012 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if this bill sounds normal: Recently moved into 4 bed house approx 1800 sqft. Gas heating used for all hot water & gas hob (electric oven). Most of the internal lightning is led. Appliances all A rated apart from B rated dryer. Usage of 800 units on last bill giving bill of approx €150 for 2 months. I thought it would be lower. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Bigcheeze wrote: »
    giving bill of approx €150 for 2 months. I thought it would be lower. Any thoughts?
    Sounds like a typical bill to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

Mine comes to €120 and were using prepay power

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Sounds pretty good to me. If you think €150 is bad triple that, that's what my parents pay!

Advertisement