Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cake decoration for beginers

Options
  • 01-12-2012 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭

hi guys/gals :)

my girlfriend is getting into cake decoration and i want to get her a present on cake decoration

what can i get besides books for the beginer cake decorator

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Animord

Are you in Dublin? If so try - Decobake they have a shop on Bachelor's Walk. Or Google them. Or there are lots of websites - search for Sugarcraft and you will get loads of UK ones.

Depends what she is in to - is she a total beginner or is there something in particular she is interested in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

Animord wrote: »
    Are you in Dublin? If so try - Decobake they have a shop on Bachelor's Walk. Or Google them. Or there are lots of websites - search for Sugarcraft and you will get loads of UK ones.

Depends what she is in to - is she a total beginner or is there something in particular she is interested in?
    Just decerating :) could drive to dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

There's.a decobake in clane in kildare and athlone. Check their Facebook page

nice one lads

am what tools would a beginner need ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Cerulean Chicken

nice one lads

am what tools would a beginner need ?

Totally depends on what she likes to do and what you want to spend. You'd be better off emailing or calling Decobake or stuff4cakes.ie, but it's still tough for them to say. Could you get her a voucher for one of them so she can choose stuff herself?

• Advertisement

voucher !! sorted

Advertisement