Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Butterly Fuels - Rush - excellent customer service

Options
  • 01-12-2012 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭

I have been using Butterly Fuels in Rush for year's now.
    Just recently after getting my heating oil topped up , I noticed to my horror a leak in the oil tank , I rang Maurice in the office in butterly fuel's , who as it happened ,was just about to go out the door too a family funeral.
    Within half an hour , a really nice chap called Gordon arrived from Butterly fuel's with an empty oil tank on a trailer, and pumped the oil out of my tank too just below the crack that was causing the leak, so that I could continue using my heating till the oil ran out.
    Giving me enough time to organise a new tank ,which Butterly's were able to supply.When the oil ran out (2 week's later), they delivered the new tank and when I connected up the new tank , they came back later that day with the oil from my old tank (600 litres) which they had stored for me and refilled the new tank, all this and no mention of a charge for all their hard work.
    Now that's called CUSTOMER SERVICE , above and beyond the call of duty , I dread to think of what I would have done if Maurice and his staff had not responded so quickly,again my thank's and praise to the staff of Butterly Fuel's in Rush.
    It goes without saying that I have no hesitation in recommending them , for all your oil + heating need's , they can be contacted at the link below , tnk's 10

http://www.rushcoco.ie/directory/butterly-fuels-rush

Advertisement