Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best wirless package Dublin

Options
  • 01-12-2012 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of changing my internet package and would like some recs for best packages about,
    don't know a lot about it but basically I'm with Digiweb now and the internet is very slow and nearly impossible to watch youtube etc,
    I pay approx 25e pm and would like to stay around that price range, ideally I'd like something I could pay as I go like a dongle but not sure how that would work as there are three laptops that are currently using the Digiweb package.
    Would appreciate any input.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭carolmon

i've been told a dongle can be used with a router to serve more than 1 laptop, any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

carolmon wrote: »
    i've been told a dongle can be used with a router to serve more than 1 laptop, any ideas?

Yes you can get something like Mifi device or get a 3G router

If it was for a home I would recommend the 3G router as you would get a stronger Wifi signal.

Advertisement