Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM cash ??

Options
  • 01-12-2012 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

Hi there I am wondering how much cash I can withdraw from a B.O.I atm
    My daily limit is e700 but just want to know if it is possible to withdraw more either from an internal one of an external one
    Thanks .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi misterdeeds,

Thanks for getting in touch.

It would not be possible to withdraw more than your daily limit from any ATM. Cash withdrawals higher than your daily limit would have to be requested in branch. Contact details and services available for each branch can be found here.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Delta2113

I just used my old Blue BOI Pass ATM Card to take out some money. Does this card only work in BOI ATM's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi Delta2113,

Most of our pass cards can be used at any ATM in the Republic of Ireland. However, depending on the type of account the ATM card is linked to, you may only be able to use it at a BOI ATM.

To confirm which card type you hold, please contact your account holding branch or call Banking365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to assist you.

Thanks for you query.
    Laura

Advertisement