Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby monitor / camera that links up to iPad

Options
  • 01-12-2012 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, I a looking for a baby monitor or webcam that will link up to my iPad ? Any thoughts anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

Hi, I a looking for a baby monitor or webcam that will link up to my iPad ? Any thoughts anyone?

Maybe try looking at Foscam? We've one linked up to Android phones and tablet. Works great. Unfortunately hubby did all the set-up so I'm not aware of compatibility with Apple products.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 music_lover

Great thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Jonny1384

Hi if you have ipad and an iPhone you can you can use WebOfCam it hooks the ipad to iPhone or also try Netcam lite both are free apps.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

Spotted a few on the apple website recently when I was browsing for something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭coley

Babyping - http://www.babyping.com/ offer a very good camera and ipad/iphone app. Though they are a bit on the expensive side.

-Coley.

• Advertisement
Advertisement