Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrapping paper, gift boxes, bows et al

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Idrive wrote: »

Ribbon in general nearly costs as much as the gift. Must have a look on ebay.

Curling ribbon is easy enough to come by and cheap too! Fabric ribbon is expensive alright though. Pound shops are good, as are the likes of bookstation, easons etc

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Woodies and Dunnes have Christmas ribbons for between €1.50-€2.50. :)
    I love making my own bows, but it can be a pain getting them right!!

Saw fabric ribbons in bananatree in st stephens green today for €1.49 - great selection too! Even had a tartan one :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

kitten_k wrote: »
    Just finished wrapping the last of my presents.

I got lovely wrapping paper in Penny's (€1.50 for 8m) and matching gift tags (€1 for 20)

Will try to post a picture tomorrow

This is how they look.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Ronaldinho

Anybody know where I could get a Christmas Card that plays music (Jingle Bells or something similar) when you open it? I remember getting them as a kid and now looking for one for my niece. Have checked Reads and Swalk but to no avail. Will check Easons tomorrrow but just thought someone might know???

• Advertisement

Try a €2 shop? I'd say they'd have a singing card! Or the card gallery, but they're very expensive sometimes :eek:

Advertisement