Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa debit chargeback request

Options
  • 01-12-2012 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi. I am trying to get a charge back to my visa debit card. I bought an item online but never received it.

I went to my local branch and filled put a form for this, I was told I would receive a text message to acknowledge receipt.

This was one week ago. At what stage should I get the text msg? I just want to know they have the form and that it's getting dealt with. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi montzarella,

Thanks for your post.

Our chargeback department do send a text to customers when they are starting the dispute process.

If you would like an update on the status of the dispute, please contact Banking 365 directly and an agent can check for you. Their contact number is 0818 365 365.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement