Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV and Internet options in The Grange Stillorgan

• 01-12-2012 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭

Hi

I recently moved into a new apartment in the grange apartment complex, Stillorgan.

I got Magnet for internet and Sky for TV.

Both services are acting up and Sky customer support are dreadful (Been charged to call a 0818 719 819 number which quite frankly is ridiculous seen as I'm calling to get a service they are providing fixed)
    I've yet to contact Magnet but I'v read a lot of horror stories about their customer support.

So I'm looking to line up potential replacement services if both are not resolved in a decent time frame (Will cancel contracts).

Has anyone used other internet and TV service providers in this apartment complex?

On a side not....why is there not legislation that requires service providers to provide a freefone number?
    I think it's unfair to expect the consumer to take the hit, seen as it's more than likely they are calling due to a problem with the service they are supposed to be getting.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭D'Peoples Voice

I'd imagine there are plenty of options to select from,
    Sure isn't that what select living is all about :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37 davidod2012

I'd imagine there are plenty of options to select from,
    Sure isn't that what select living is all about :D

Has anyone any update to the tv and broadband options available? I am looking at moving here and need decent broadband for work.

Thanks.

Advertisement