Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLEASE HELP - Adding "read more" button in html

Options
  • 01-12-2012 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys,

I am recently new to HTML and I am trying to build a site by myself. I am building a website with HTML and CSS. Within my web page I have a long piece of text which I have it contained within a <p> tag. The issue here is that I am trying to add a "read more" button to this piece of text but just simply do not know how. Can someone please advise me on how to do this please as I am getting very frustrated with this set back. The following is my code:

<div class="row-fluid">
    <div class="span4" style="width: 100%">
    <a name ="workexp"><h2>Work Experience</h2></a>
    <p>Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus. Etiam porta sem malesuada magna mollis euismod. Donec sed odio dui.
    </p>
    <p><a class="btn" href="#">View details »</a></p>
    </div><!--/span-->
    </div><!--/row-->

Thank You

Comments

Advertisement