Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1: The Play Off Picture

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

gufc21 wrote: »
    Falcons lose at home to the Buccaneers... the six representatives for the NFC in the 2012/13 playoffs shall be

1. Washington Redskins (14-1) (Div:5-0) (Con:10-1)
    2. Green Bay Packers (12-3) (Div:4-1) (Con:9-2)
    3. Carolina Panthers (12-3) (Div:3-2) (Con:8-3)
    4. San Francisco 49ers (10-5) (Div:4-1) (Con:7-4)
    5. New Orleans Saints (10-5) (Div:4-1) (Con:7-4)
    6. Chicago Bears (8-7) (Div:3-2) (Con:7-3)

Only one question is yet to be answered however. Who will receive a wildcard round bye? The cheese head scum know all they have to do is defeat AD's Vikings... The panthers fans pray as they prepare for their own divisional closer knowing they need to win to be in with a chance of that coveted number two spot.

Woo hoo my first time in the playoffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Any idea the impact the panthers losing will have? Am I assured 2nd seed regardless????

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Packers clinch second seed and I host the Bears.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

We are going to learn a little about how madden sorts out tie breakers here, looks like at least 4 or 5 teams will finish 8-8

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Bears are through. They have a better div record than the lions and split head to head.. Better conf record than anyone else and I don't think they played anyone except cowboys who they beat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Can anyone tell if me the Sh!tehawks beat the rams can the cardinals get a wildcard?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭Raoul

madalig12 wrote: »
    Woo hoo my first time in the playoffs!

And you get to face me!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Raoul wrote: »
    And you get to face me!! :D

Handy win for the 49ers so....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭Raoul

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Handy win for the 49ers so....:D

Think we both finished on the same records this year. So should be a good game. I just can't wait to play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

So is the playoff picture clear? Is there any games still to play?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    So is the playoff picture clear? Is there any games still to play?

I think so, for the AFC anyway. I checked after my game last night and it had The Titans in 6th seed with 8-8, so they had their game finished, and it was after the Patriots game too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

etloveslsd wrote: »
    I think so, for the AFC anyway. I checked after my game last night and it had The Titans in 6th seed with 8-8, so they had their game finished, and it was after the Patriots game too.

What!

Dave cant get stiffed!!!!

Presuming once the week is advanced it will correct itself

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

32087639.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Dave this was the same last year and then once the season forwarded it was fixed.
    but if its not i promise to not let Berty beat me by too much :D

Advertisement