Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mrs browns boy O2 Dublin dec 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Anyone know if there's usually an IQ restriction on things like this ? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭argentum

First of all don,t worry about the age of people going ,there is no age restriction on gigs in the O2 only that under 16's are with someone over 18.
    Second of all with regards to the IQ restriction,Brendan O Carroll is laughing all the way to the bank and its different strokes for different folks.In possibly the worst recession we have ever had people have something to smile and laugh about so fair f**ks to him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

Are you having a laugh?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

This kind of thing won't work in such a big venue. I remember seeing a stage version of "Bottom" in the old Point in the mid 90s, and it was utter s***e!!!

Can't see this working.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭argentum

I think that the curtains will be across the back sections and 4500 people will fill the place.What ever you think about the comedy value in Mr's Brown's boys its great to see an Irish comic having a go at filling the O2 instead of just UK ones as has been the case up to now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭ScottSF

Was looking at the ticket availability and it seems to be almost sold out. Is that possible so far in advance and in such a huge venue? I was offered Section P for one date and nothing available for a different date. Can they really fill up the O2 arena for 5 shows? Wow!

I do agree that the O2 seems like the wrong place for performing a TV sitcom on stage. You really want to see their facial expressions, especially Brendan O'Carroll as he (she) looks at and talks to the audience. Wish they used the Grand Canal Theatre instead.

Advertisement