Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas gift

Options
  • 02-12-2012 7:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,762 ✭✭✭✭

The woman is looking for a Tablet for xmas.
    She mentioned a Galaxy 7", but PC World are out of stock. So I was thinking of getting one online. Is there a good 10" tablet I could get get her for a simlar price? My thinking would be bigger the better. She would be using it for Facebook and (My opinion) Silly games.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Charlie19 wrote: »
    My thinking would be bigger the better. She would be using it for Facebook and (My opinion) Silly games.

Not necessarily! It depends how and where you think she'll use it. I know if it was for my other half I'd get her a 7" tablet as they are much neater and handier to carry around the house or snuggle up in bed with. I've a 10" tablet here myself but she won't use it cause it's a bit too bulky. Have a look through the threads on Bargain Alerts there's always deals and good advice there on tablets.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Charlie19 wrote: »
    The woman is looking for a Tablet for xmas.
    She mentioned a Galaxy 7", but PC World are out of stock. So I was thinking of getting one online. Is there a good 10" tablet I could get get her for a simlar price? My thinking would be bigger the better. She would be using it for Facebook and (My opinion) Silly games.
    Thanks

There is a BA on the 10" one in Amazon, check over in Bargain Alerts -

Heres a thread for the 7" which is going on a realy good deal with Amazon and with €30.00 cashback. Free delivery with Amazon

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056804943

Advertisement