Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snakebite Tattoo

Options
  • 02-12-2012 10:52am

Can anyone give me an insight into the artists at Snakebite? Are they any good? I want to get a fairly complex design with really small detail and need someone that can be as precise as possible

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Trisha XxX

My sister got her tattoo done there one on her thigh beautiful details in it. I myself want to get my next tattoo there of greek writing on my ribs, I went in and spoke to someone and they're really friendly and helpful. I think the artists i heard about who is really good is Sean. Best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I couldn't recommend Snakebite enough. The majority of my tattoo's have been done there, and I've always found them professional, friendly and fantastic artists!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Sean and Denise are both really good artists, and incredibly friendly too. I spent a lot of time just hanging around and chatting to them at the tattoo convention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

They have the best customer service I've ever come across in a tattoo studio. Even with piercings. I really admire how they turn down work if they don't think it'd be suitable. I got a mini anatomy lesson off Steve when I got my neck pierced.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

They have the best customer service I've ever come across in a tattoo studio. Even with piercings. I really admire how they turn down work if they don't think it'd be suitable. I got a mini anatomy lesson off Steve when I got my neck pierced.

The tattoo side of the shop came along time after they opened. It used to be only piercing. Great studio back then, it's been years since I was in there but I've never heard any ill words spoken about anyone in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Jezek

Can definitely recommend them, had a tattoo done by a guest artist done there so cannot comment on any of the others, but they were incredibly helpful, professional and friendly.

I would say just go in with your ideas instead of emailing or calling them, you will be sure to get some great advice

I emailed a number of studios and so far Snakebite has been the only one to give me any substantial advice/information regarding what I want. Dublin Ink and Wildcat all kept tiptoeing around giving me even the roughest of quotes, but Snakebite gave me a very good idea of how long it might take/ how much it might cost. They're also the only ones that seemed genuinely interested in helping me. I really think I will go to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭polkabunny

Two of my sisters have been tattooed in Snakebite, and hopefully I'll be venturing in within the next few months to get a tattoo of my own. Have been in with regards to piercings and changing jewellery and they've always been fantastic, got a quote for a tattoo and they were completely upfront with the price and time (tattoo has yet to be completed). And honestly, when you look at the Facebook page and see the standard of work too, it's bloody brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Sean and Denise are both really good artists, and incredibly friendly too. I spent a lot of time just hanging around and chatting to them at the tattoo convention.

Hmm, might have to nip into them during my time off over Christmas so, see if either of them would be up for trying to draw up the pieces I want and tattoo the ones I already have drawn up, try to get the ball rolling on it....:o

Advertisement