Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Intro Collage

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

What's the purpose of the video? There doesn't seem to be any organized structure to sequence of the video, it's definitely not chronological nor is it organized by genre. Skimming through the video, there also seems to be a complete lack of actual metal. What I heard was a compilation of metal bands softest parts, all clean guitars and such, no distorted guitars.

I'm just...confused. It's an intro to metal, but without the metal. Or the intro.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭alphasounds

Thanks for the reply.
    The sound tracks had to blend, that's why i showed and tried them before with DJ software.
    I had lots of guitar picking lined up, but thought this has much more story line then just undistorted guitars.
    It is just fun, it has some sort of order ( or state of mind )
    If you have some new stuff with a great expectational sound , just post the track names.
    greetings

Advertisement