Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a ouija board

Options
  • 02-12-2012 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm wondering where to buy a ouija board in sligo town. I'm looking to get one for my sister for christmas, an odd gift I know but she's into that stuff. Any help would be very appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Can't think of anywhere in Sligo that'd have them I'm afraid, but amazon sells them online if that's of any help?

There's a few differant types of boards available.

Is she a practising Wicca? Might be more help in the religion and spirituality forum on where to source one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

I don't know, maybe 'Angel World' beside the Glasshouse? Though online is your best bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭iamthe43

Have you tried Veritas?

iamthe43 wrote: »
    Have you tried Veritas?

Oh yes but they probably don't have them in the main shop, you have to ask specifically at the counter. Do let us know how you get on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

Truley wrote: »
    Oh yes but they probably don't have them in the main shop, you have to ask specifically at the counter. Do let us know how you get on!

You are kiddin? Aren't you?

• Advertisement

Kettleson wrote: »
    You are kiddin? Aren't you?

Yes.

I'd advise the OP to look either in Angel World or online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

Best advice I can give you in to stay well away from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

Am I the only one who thinks it ironic to look for a ouija board in "Angel World" :pac:

I would also recommend the likes of Amazon.

Advertisement