Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where is the best value santa's grotto?

Options
  • 02-12-2012 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know of good priced santa in town or tramore area? I have 4 kids and some of the prices are ridiculous!! the one at Winterval is 13/15 euro. that's crazy! Does anyone know how much the one in Lisduggan is? I saw the grotto the other day and it looked gorgeous but it was closed so couldn't ask for the price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

not sure if it's still the case but the library used to do a free one.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭RonyPonyBah

I hear the grotto in Lisduggan is wonderful

a_drunk_santa_1_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭jackmax

oh really? thanks a million. Ill look into that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fiesty lady

Santa in lisduggan shopping centre is usually very good. The cost for present and photo is usually about 8 euro,

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Tesco Ardkeen will have their own santa, and they do a visit and a present for Free as far as I know, there may be a charge for a photo, not 100% though. I only know this because on of the checkout assistants was telling me this last week while there doing our shopping

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 jrmam

You could try the Santa at the Fenor Sale of work, think its on this Sunday. Was there 2 years ago, santa was lovely very friendly, not much of a grotto, but lovely people there, photo included and then posted out to you. Photographer even offered to take photo of my little girls first christmas with santa at no extra cost.

There is also a christmas party in the Grand Hotel Tramore with Santa visiting, all proceeds are going to the Ethan and Ryan fund.

https://www.facebook.com/events/231728470291371/

Anybody know what this Santa is like
    http://santasleighrides.ie/menu

oh I will definitely go to that party thanks a million. its for such a good cause. those poor little boys. and its great to know your money is going to a good cause too. thanks again for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭angelfalling

There is a market in Kilmeadan Village Centre on every Saturday in December from 9am til 5pm. Santa's Grotto (in the old pharmacy) is open from 12-5pm. It's only €3 to see santa. There is also a Carousel set up by the playground and lots of market stalls. Proceeds go to charity from Santa visits :)

wow thats a great price isn't it! and like before its great to know that the money goes to a charity :)

Advertisement