Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Degree good enough ?

• 02-12-2012 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys.
    Im thinking of going to Canada next year but im wondering is my qualification good enough for employment in Canada as in would i have to go and study again in Canada to have my qualifications recognised ....
    I have a level 8 bachelor degree in electrical engineering.
    Cheers Buds !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Moved from Cork I.T. to Canada where it would be better suited.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

Tbh bud i dont no iam in the electrical game hopeing to head over to work at that or in the oil sands. you will have no probs geting work over all as its starting to thaw in march or april and work will be picking up i would stick to alberta if i was u:D
    alll the best:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,540 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

most companies over here would be more concerned with what experience you have in the field rather than the degree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

Ye i mean work overall ie bar work labour work i dont no how easily it will be for the op to get work as an electricial engineer.as stated above it all depends on experiance:D

Advertisement