Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanted cheap aeg

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭lissacahaluke

pepsi45 wrote: »
    wanted cheap aeg.any kind of gun.must be in good condition and seller must be able to post.
    regards aaron
    Have a nice aeg pack here :)
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056778751

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭cobra 08

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭pepsi45

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭BAZZx99

i have a m4 cqb

how much???? and pictures

• Advertisement

hey man pictures please?????

Will take a good price for the g36c and mags etc. now.
    Living in west work,
    Luke

what price u thinking now??????

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭BAZZx99

Hi mate whats ur budget n where r u based

i am based in west cork but have friends in the city so like they can collect if u in cork city .am budget is aound 120but couls stretch why how much is that cqb????

• Advertisement

what price u thinking now??????

€160 is a very very good price for it now as there is the perfect g36c 4 mags 2 batteries and a charger, plus you can see it before buying it

ok well it for my friend so i will find out but what brand??? age??? do you have pictures??? and do you still have the pistol mabe he might be intrested??????

ok well it for my friend so i will find out but what brand??? age??? do you have pictures??? and do you still have the pistol mabe he might be intrested??????
    It is about a year and a half old, Jing Gong is the make and the pics of it are on this thread.
    Im afraid the pistol is sold but i have other bits and pieces for sale too.
    Luke

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Johnny.G

wanted cheap aeg.any kind of gun.must be in good condition and seller must be able to post.
    regards aaron

Hi there,

I have a JG G36C aeg here for sale it is being sold for €150. It comes with extra mags, battery and box. The rifle itself has been upgraded and has been made more accurate by means of a tightbore barrel and the range has been increased by the madbull hop up rubber installed. I can post and I think this rifle would be perfect because it has never given me a days trouble and is one of the most reliable and functional rifles in this price range. Heres the link: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056752350

Let me know what you think I am open to offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

I have an AK 74u folding stock available with battery and charger. Been trying to sell it for a while now so a deal can definitely be done. ;)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=81533679

Any more interest?

ya just talking to a guy about a mp5 but if that falls through he will be needing one of these guns

ya just talking to a guy about a mp5 but if that falls through he will be needing one of these guns
    Ok perfect job

Advertisement