Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple iPod Touch 8 GB (1st Generation) OLD MODEL

Options
  • 02-12-2012 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭

I've looked on Amazon and saw a couple of used iPod Touch priced at around $89.99 and I was wondering is there any other places online I can look?

I have a budget of €75.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    I've looked on Amazon and saw a couple of iPod Touch priced at around $89.99 and I was wondering is there any other places online I can look?

I have a budget of €75.

Gamestop sell IPods second hand now, not sure on the price for an 8gb first gen, ask on their facebook page or try in store, Only Henry Street, Stephens Green, Blanch and Tallaght sell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Gamestop sell IPods second hand now, not sure on the price for an 8gb first gen, ask on their facebook page or try in store, Only Henry Street, Stephens Green, Blanch and Tallaght sell them.
    Cheers I get onto them right away.

Advertisement