Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screen size adjusts when i move mouse pad

Options
  • 02-12-2012 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

On my Packard Bell (Windows 7) laptop, when i am online and touch the mouse pad, the whole screen adjusts to a bigger size. it is like there is some zoom setting enabled. Anybody know how i can stop this.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

kilograms wrote: »
    On my Packard Bell (Windows 7) laptop, when i am online and touch the mouse pad, the whole screen adjusts to a bigger size. it is like there is some zoom setting enabled. Anybody know how i can stop this.

Look for any packard bell zoom software in control panel>programs & features. Uninstall any that may be present. Also look for your touchpads configuration and disable the zoom option if possible, you should find them in control panel>mouse settings

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Freddy Smelly

my gf's laptop does that... go into the mousepad's software and reset to default settings usually fixes it.

for some reason when it is cold out or the air is moist the mousepad misinterpit's the signal and goes zooming.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭kilograms

I have just disabled ''Pinch Zoom'' and am very sure that is what was causing it, hopefully. If not, i'll be back.

Advertisement