Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare parts for Aldi Dual Flush Toilet

• 02-12-2012 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi All

I bought and installed an Aldi ceramic toilet a number of years ago, so far all is good, but a month ago the Cistern Lid got broken and I'm trying to find a spare.

Does anyone know who was the manufacturer of these toilets or basins or if there is any where that a spare can be located.

Any info appreciated

Gringro

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Manufactured in China.

Contact aldi for spares but to be honest...

Its going to work out cheaper to buy a new toilet from B&Q

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Gringro

Thanks Joey,

I'd say your right about where there made, same place as the ones in B&Q too I'm guessing, but there all made somewhere, by some manufacturer.

Problem with fitting a new one is the fitting time/cost/effort and disposal of the current one.

I'm guessing it will be hard to find the part required, but there would be no labour cost etc.

Has anyone else had to get parts for that range or know of the manufacturer?

I'd be greatful for any help;

Advertisement