Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 5 vs HTC One X + vs Samsung Galaxy S3

Options
  • 02-12-2012 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I think that with Christmas time approaching the debate of which of these smartphones is the best is relevant not only to me but to others as well.

I know relatively little about phones and up until recently was set on buying and iPhone 5 but have recently had second thoughts about it and beginning to consider the Galaxy S3 or HTC One x +.

Please post comments about which one you believe is the best model and why (Tech Specs, Shape, Value for money etc).

I recently had a mess around with one of my friends iPhone 5's and noticed minimal difference between it and its predecessors.

Which smartphone would you recommend buying? 6 votes

HTC One X +
    0% 0 votes
    iPhone 5
    50% 3 votes
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    50% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Have a look at this site and compare them there http://versusio.com/en/ It goes into detail on each of the aspects of each phone and compares them..

• Registered Users Posts: 36 dylonator

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Don't rule out the HTC 8x or the Nokia Lumia 920 (both windows phone 8) if you want to look at all the flagship phones available at the moment before you decide, especially if you're not tied into an ecosystem like IOS or Android already.

Advertisement