Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ENT people in St Vincent's

Options
  • 02-12-2012 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭

According to one of my other consultants I need an ENT referral. Have any of you been treated by ENTs in St Vincent's? Who would you rate best?

Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Dubl07 wrote: »
    According to one of my other consultants I need an ENT referral and my GP's been dragging his heels a bit (6 months and he hasn't written a letter) so I want to spoon-feed him the info. Have any of you been treated by ENTs in St Vincent's? Who would you rate best?

Thanks.

I am a public outpatient of Mr. Russell in SVUH, I'd rate him and his team very highly. Very communicative about what's going with your treatments and how everything is going. Very friendly and genuine, always takes the time to address any questions I have and see how I am doing, makes sure I am happy with how everything is going, I always leave totally at ease. AFAIK he is rated as one of the bets in his field in The UK and Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

Great, thank you.

Advertisement