Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making friends in Limerick

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

RubyWoo83 wrote: »
    I'd be up for beers or coffee anyways! Has there been many that turned up to them before?

I know loads of people from boards from our random get togethers, often times when you know one you'll end up knowing a good few more fairly soon after! Especially considering we like to travel in flocks from one Alcoholic watering hole to another with the ocasional stop for a graze on a supermacs diner plain, where chips are hurled at your mouth for you to catch by Source and Insect Overlord :)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭RubyWoo83

The Snipe wrote: »
    I know loads of people from boards from our random get togethers, often times when you know one you'll end up knowing a good few more fairly soon after! Especially considering we like to travel in flocks from one Alcoholic watering hole to another with the ocasional stop for a graze on a supermacs diner plain, where chips are hurled at your mouth for you to catch by Source and Insect Overlord :)

Ha ha, I've a feeling I'm going to know half the people at this get together already. I just hope there is no ex boyfiends or something in the group :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Ha ha, I've a feeling I'm going to know half the people at this get together already. I just hope there is no ex boyfiends or something in the group :eek:

No but last year one person brought a rather horny friend. Well, she appeared to be on "the hunt".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

coffee or beers sounds good, would love if ye had a coffee with me in Arabica, but wouldn't mind a beers night either - (that way I wont be working)

if this is gonna happen we need to decide soon is this friday to early 10am or 11am would be best

• Advertisement

Beer Baron wrote: »
    No but last year one person brought a rather horny friend. Well, she appeared to be on "the hunt".

There is always one :p I take it no-one was interested in being her prey!

Ok how about we get the general consensus on whether this will be beer or coffee.

I'm leaning towards beers but thats just because it's hard for me to get away from work during the day mon-fri and at weekends I'm on mommy duty!

What does everyone else think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

There is always one :p I take it no-one was interested in being her prey!

Ok how about we get the general consensus on whether this will be beer or coffee.

I'm leaning towards beers but thats just because it's hard for me to get away from work during the day mon-fri and at weekends I'm on mommy duty!

What does everyone else think?

Beers! Pubs tend to be larger than cafés. In my experience anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Beers! Pubs tend to be larger than cafés. In my experience anyway.

Definitely bigger than that Cafe anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Wut about people that dont drink coffee :)

Mc Love wrote: »
    Wut about people that dont drink coffee :)

ill have a tea 2 sugars and a bun :D come people arrange this now :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

I think beers or coffee would be fine, but I work Mon-Fri so coffee morning doesn't realy suit..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Catxscotch wrote: »
    I think beers or coffee would be fine, but I work Mon-Fri so coffee morning doesn't realy suit..

I need to do something similar and beers would be great. I know only one other person on boards at the moment and I need to celebrate buying the T Shirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

+1
    Work Mon-Fri - are arabica open after 6 any eve?
    Otherwise beers? Mickey Martins? Thurs 13th?

Gonna pick up one of them too! :D

As I said before, ya get to know a good few boardsies over time!

+1
    Work Mon-Fri - are arabica open after 6 any eve?
    Otherwise beers? Mickey Martins? Thurs 13th?

Sounds good to me.

Suits me! :)

Count me in too

Well all going well with the budget! :(

What time thursday though?

8.30/9ish? I've an exam that evening so it's the earliest I'd get in anyways

• Advertisement

8.30/9ish? I've an exam that evening so it's the earliest I'd get in anyways

You'll really need a pub afterwards so :pac:

You'll really need a pub afterwards so :pac:

Damn right I will :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

Are we talking tomorrow then so?

Are we talking tomorrow then so?

Nope next week, Thurs 13th

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I was planning to spend that day in Dublin, but I should be back down in time for a few beers. :) Hopefully with a new t-shirt too! :D

I was planning to spend that day in Dublin, but I should be back down in time for a few beers. :) Hopefully with a new t-shirt too! :D

Did you buy one too, I hope we don't clash. Could not stand the embarrassment.

mrsoundie wrote: »

I'm buying one :(

The Snipe wrote: »
    I'm buying one :(

Perhaps we should wear them under shirts and only flash people who we think are boardsies, so if you get caught flashing to someone that is not on boards, you pay a fine into a kitty (or some such other punishment).

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

mrsoundie wrote: »

Made my order about 20 minutes ago. Not sure if they'll even arrive before tomorrow week, but it'll be a nice thing to have anyway. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

l think its so nice how yer all arranging to meet up! :D

Advertisement