Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garmin forerunner 405 or 410

• 02-12-2012 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am thinking about buying a garmin forerunner 405 or 410, what is the difference and where can I get it on the cheap?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

the 405 is an older model,one of the updates on the 410 is being able to reduce the sensitivity of the bezel.
    Not sure where to buy maybe amazon?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

price on amazon for the 410 drops to 130ish pounds every once in a while, which is when i got mine and not see a price to beat it, you do have to watch the price though as it varies a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭wobblemouth

I can recommend the 410. If you have a look at reviews online there is a lot of talk about the bezel being a pain, but its something you get used to using.

Keep an eye on amazon for a deal. I use camelcamelcamel.com to notify me when it went below a certain price on amazon.

Advertisement