Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a house with garden/ room

• 02-12-2012 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi,

I am 25 yrs ols non smoker, just moved over to Dublin cause of job and living in a flat for now,

but I have 3 dogs that I havent seen for 2 months already and I am planning to bring 2 of them over here to stay with me,

I am desperate to find a place, as nobody wants to have dogs inside of the house,

so I am looking either for a house with garden, where dogs are allowed inside as well, or room in such a house where all people are dog lovers or some people who are looking for accommodation, love dogs and wouldnt mind sharing house with me and my 2 babies.

I work close to the heuston train station but dont mind travelling if connections are good, and it doesnt take too long, also company might be moving to Swords but nobody knows when, might be in 6 months, or later or sooner :)

therefore I would like a place which would suit both destinations.

Thank you for all advice as I am really out of my energy :(

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Have you searched on daft for properties that allow dogs?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭BudEliJackson

'Hi, went through it all but eventhough they mark it as pets allowed when tey hear i have 2 dogs, cross lab and german pointer, they dont wanna know or the place have i found has tiny garden and its too far away :(

Advertisement