Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bon Jovi (BEST SEATS) ?

Options
  • 02-12-2012 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi, would like to go to see Bon Jovi in concert in slane next year, had a look on ticketmaster website for best seats, it is too much for the 'gold' seats but I was thinking of buying for the seating in section G...

Can anyone advise if the seating would get a good view of the band etc..??

Last gig I was at was U2 in slane, I was standing but was pretty far from stage

Any advice appreciated :)

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

The Golden Circle is all standing , there are limited seating at Slane . I havent been there so i cant talk what they are like

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

The blocks of seats are at the very back looking down from the hill.

If you want a good view, forget about seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tomomurray1

Oky cheers, I think ill go with the gold circle tickets!

I am assuming they are the best tickets> ? :confused::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

The best seats are about 100 miles away where you can't hear anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

Oky cheers, I think ill go with the gold circle tickets!

I am assuming they are the best tickets> ? :confused::rolleyes:

Golden Circle are the best. It's essentially the pit but the numbers are controlled. You get a band on your wrist to let you in and out but your good view is guaranteed essentially.

Well that's what it has been in all the Bon Jovi concerts I've been to. I'm a golden circle ticket gal all the way. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement