Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Phone under €200

Options
  • 02-12-2012 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭

As topic says time for a new phone, have 200 quid to burn.

PAYG or Sim free
    Best possible camera
    Decent battery life.

Comments from people who actually own the phones would be great, my old phone was an LG Viewty :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Best possible camera for the price is nokia n8. You may not want it as its 2 years old now. I do have one so can answer questions if you have any.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

My default choice was the HTC Desire C or Nokia Lumia Tipo but im open to anything

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

My default choice was the HTC Desire C or Nokia Lumia Tipo but im open to anything

I've seen a few Galaxy s2's going for around 250 on done deal and such,i'd add the extra 50 and go for something like that.

Well you could go for the lumia 800, save yourself some money, be more uptodate, but the camera wont be as good!

So it becomes how much do you want to compromise

pmcmahon wrote: »
    I've seen a few Galaxy s2's going for around 250 on done deal and such,i'd add the extra 50 and go for something like that.

Good option, but the camera wouldn't be as good, especially for night-time shots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Second hand Galaxy/Iphone is always an option but meh i kinda want a new phone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭kirving

The Nokia Lumi 800 would be a good choice. Decent camera, even if it doesn't match the N8 of 2 years ago.

Advertisement