Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House movers? Based in Dublin?

Options
  • 02-12-2012 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Hello,

does anyone know any reasonable House mover companies (based in Dublin) with a big van or truck? I have googled but I can't find much.. A friend's moving from Dublin to Galway..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

You want to google House Removals (no idea why it's removals instead of movers), and you'll get loads of hits.

I used Careline in Dublin about 6 years ago. I was very pleased with them at the time, but obviously have no idea if they're still as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭5unflower

I have very little experience with moving companies in Ireland, but I have used Careline for a move from London to Dublin a few weeks ago and all went well. They are probably not the cheapest movers, so shopping around for quotes might be the best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Great thanks, Ya it would have been handy if I sed the right word ha ha ;)

I'll have a look so..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Trevor52

There is a removal company in dublin
    It's called rogerson transport give them a call they a very good

• Registered Users Posts: 3 qdel

Can't recommend anyone but can advise NOT going with RAS Group. See this post for more: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=75039731

• Advertisement
Advertisement