Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop audio to Tape

Options
  • 03-12-2012 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi, I am not sure if this is the right forum for this item If not, please move it to the more appropiate one.
    I am interested if anyone knows how I can record from my laptop to audio tape. I have some radio recordings that I would like to listen to in bed on my cassette player.
    Please help.
    Joe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

If your cassette player also can record, then you might just be able to get a suitable cable to connect between the headphone output of the laptop to your cassette machine and simply record it. But since you're asking, i presume it doesn't.

Your best option, IMO, would be to buy a cheap MP3 player and use that instead of the cassette player. I don't know how tech savvy you are, but copying audio files from the laptop to one of these is very simple and much much quicker than real time audio transfer.
    They can be got for not much more than a tenner these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Dalcassian wrote: »
    I have some radio recordings that I would like to listen to in bed on my cassette player.
    Does your phone have a audio port for headphones? If so, give us the make and model of your phone, and there should be a super easy way to play the recordings off your phone.

Advertisement