Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3sum/Voyerism

Options
  • 03-12-2012 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Im a bi male in my mid 20's. Would like to try out a 3sum with a straight couple where the guy might be curious. Or id like to just call over and watch a couple having sex.

Any on into this or interested?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Reloc8

Have you tried the internet ?

I'm told its full of this kind of stuff, pictures, video and everything.

In the meantime you were given very good advice in your other thread :-

looksee wrote: »
    Why not organise a get together for say a weekend lunch time and offer food and mostly non-alcoholic drinks - tea and coffee. Give a finish time of say 5pm so your mother does not get over tired and people do not settle into a long evening of drinking. Put the emphasis on a buffet so that people are circulating and helping themselves and limit the alcohol to beer. A buffet need not be very expensive or difficult.

As to what she would like, maybe she doesn't feel up to the upheaval of having her bedroom redecorated. What does she like? She might like to have her hair done and a new outfit/top for the party. She might appreciate a serious clear-out of 'stuff' from the house - when you are sick things tend to accumulate and it is very liberating for the place to be really cleared out and tidy. But maybe that is being done anyway. She might like a pampering day out, either spa type (could be expensive) or visiting somewhere and having a nice lunch.

A lot depends on what kind of things she likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

Inb4 lock.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,887 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Perfect thread for a Sunday night in here, you should get loads of replies!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

you get the bitches,ill get the lube.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 69 ✭✭TheFisherKing

Im a bi male in my mid 20's. Would like to try out a 3sum with a straight couple where the guy might be curious. Or id like to just call over and watch a couple having sex.

Any on into this or interested?

You can come over and watch me shag my wife. Not gay but am curious about whether or not the world will end on the 12th, would that do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 09898531

Ask your parents can you watch them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Just peep at your parents........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Im a bi male in my mid 20's.

So you're 32?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

This isn't the bloody classifieds.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement