Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best exchange rates

Options
  • 03-12-2012 1:55am
    Site Banned Posts: 41

I know theres a thread similer here, but does anyone know wheres the cheapest place to change euro-sterling (NI sterling) AIB, or what banks? or does the post office and credit union do better rates? also is there any day of the week which would be better, sorry for the 21 questions, going to belfast for the weekend and dont want to be ripped off!!

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,796 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I'd just get money out at the ATM up there. Not worth exchanging a whole wad of cash if you're only going for a weekend.

I'm up there quite a lot and always just withdraw at ATM / pay on my card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

awec wrote: »
    I'd just get money out at the ATM up there. Not worth exchanging a whole wad of cash if you're only going for a weekend.

I'm up there quite a lot and always just withdraw at ATM / pay on my card.

I agree, if its only for a weekend, the saving would be tiny and less hassle

Advertisement