Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season 3 - Episode 8. Made to suffer

• 03-12-2012 2:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭

S**t is about to hit the fan!
    Expecting a great episode, hoping for some Maggie and Glen revenge.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

oooh yeah....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Michonne, you are forgiven for all your pouting and scowling.

Fcuk yeah!!!!

I was watching on a crappy stream so maybe I missed something but (and i will spoiler this just in case)
    how was daryll caught? I saw that he went to cover everyone as they made their escape, but nothing else until he showed up in the ring

also carl is a boss.

And what was with Shane showiing up in woodbury and Riick standing around in a daze? He should have been killed then, Does it lpoint to Rick c ompletely losing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭JayzuzHowiye

Having to wait til February to see the next episode sucks balls.

Michonne was badass, as was Carl.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭steveLFC24

Fupping awesome episode. What a truly amazing season its been.

Spolier:
    I think Daryl probably got caught on purpose, to see his brother. There was no need for him to stay back in the first place

AMC is trolling us by putting that teaser at the end, next episodes look even better...but 2 and half months to wait :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

The teaser at the end of the episode completely spoils what happens next, nice one AMC.

And of course it would be Oscar who is killed off, although Tyreese should be less of a token black guy than either Oscar or T-Dog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Th episode was ****ing class, brilliant intense. I lovod every bit of it.

Its now on a braek till febrauary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

great episode but really what is it with this show can they not have more than one black male leading actor in the show :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭spygirl

Raging, have not been able to get it today so far. First Monday Morning without blood and guts at brekkie since...well since season 3 started. But still, dyin to see it now after reading this and some of the other threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭LandoCalrissian

Class episode however cant believe we have to wait until Feb :mad:

Carl is proving to be quite the little hard man
    He is extremely willing to put yet another another poor soul out of their misery

Michonne finally starts to develop as a character but it is still like pulling teeth
    Moustachio Prisoner develops a nice little air of sex pest off him too!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

What an episode!! :D

Waiting til February though :(:mad:

But I know it'll be worth it!! :)

About time I started to respect Carl too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Was expecting a little more

Hate waiting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

nuxxx wrote: »
    Was expecting a little more
    I was expected quite a lot more so found it disappointing and a bit contrived.
    Andrea somehow doesn't manage to realise that it's her group attacking despite all the shouts of "Rick" and Daryl and even seeing Daryl getting caught. But then again even after seeing with her own eyes the fishtank-zombie-heads and zombie-daughter she still buys whatever the Governor is selling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,910 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Excellent episode. Can someone tell me the 'tv show' reason for michonne wanting to break into the governors place to kill him? Did I miss why she hates the governor so much on the show?

Great to see tyreese & co. showing up and him being played by cutty from the wire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

I think she's a bit brainwashed, hasn't seen what the Governor did to Glenn and Maggie only knows at the end her group attacked the safe haven,

She more than likely doesn't want to think paradise has a dark underbelly, so the Guv having the heads with the reason to desensitize himself to them could be bought with rose tinted glasses,

In the confusion, gunfire, shouting and smoke she might not have heard Rick being called and if she did wouldn't have thought it was her Rick,

Now that she see's it was Daryl captured she's going to have a bit of a dilemma.

Also think Michonne did a foolish thing killing penny, that will just enrage the Govenor and make him lash out. It's not going to end pretty,

Think it'll be a fight to the death between the Dixon brothers will end one of four ways

Both die
    One dies
    Both Escape and go there own way void of the group
    Both Escape and team up with the group again causing a struggle for next season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Excellent episode. Can someone tell me the 'tv show' reason for michonne wanting to break into the governors place to kill him? Did I miss why she hates the governor so much on the show?

Great to see tyreese & co. showing up and him being played by cutty from the wire.

Think her reason is she sees him as a cult leader and doesn't like the cut of his jib,

Saying that she could have been harmed by someone similar in the past

or

she's just batshít insane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

I assume it was because he sicced Merle and his crew on her after she left Woodbury

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Didn't he send Merle and co to kill her off a few episodes back? That's the only really tangible reason for it. Otherwise, he irked her..... :pac:

If anything happens to Daryll...

It was ok, I was expecting more at the end than what we got. I would've liked to see the brothers story sorted, so the next half can be wall to wall Rick Vs. The Governor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭titan18

If anything happens to Daryll...

Considering he's one of the only decent characters in the show, I might actually stop watching again
    Although there was a clip of him in the woods with his crossbow, so he does seem to get out. Also, think I heard Glenn going What's he doing here, so that could be Merle too

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭steveLFC24

Have to say, I'm actually disappointed I watched the teaser at the end, it gave away too much :(
    It blatantly shows that Merle and Daryl escape and meet the group again...we see Glen yelling 'What the hell is he doing here?', only person he would be saying that too is Merle. None the less, it complicates things further, which can only be a good thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

The trailer at the end definitely gave a lot away,
    Darryl and Merle find some way out of their hole! I reckon this life or death situation with them will only strengthen some kind of brotherly allegiance, making getting rid of Merle extremely difficult afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

I didn't watch any sneak peaks, this is just my own predictions, I'll spoiler it for those who just want to talk what happened
    I'd imagine the Dixons will get out alive, possibly with a 'Wait, Woodbury is not what it seems' from Andrea, they'll head back to the prison, Rick will have the catch 22 situation of needing Daryl, and Daryl won't give up his brother, Merle will probably retreat into a cell and be pretty quiet except for a few filthy comments here and there. Maybe Daryl and Rick will agree to lock the man up.

WE HAVE NEW CHARACTERS!!!! New black guy will be level headed enough to talk Rick around, being locked in a cell so close to the groups area will allow for plenty of dialogue. Maybe culminating in being attacked by Woodbury and having a 'We can fight alongside you' stress scene. I was starting to feel that the prison group was far to weak and this is a way out.

I'm indifferent to Michonne, they havn't given enough of a character to like, I think thats the case with alot of the cast.

I still hate Andrea, 'I'm strong and independent, I don't like the job you've given me, even though theres important **** to be done I think we should all stop and listen to my opinion on the matter', then she ****s herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Brilliant episode!!

I did not see that coming with Merle and the Governer, I thought Merle would turn against the Governer in favour of his brother, I didnt think Governer would get there first!!

Loved the glass in the eye scene!

What the hell is going on with Andrea - did she just not notice that she was in zombie horror show in the Governors study?

Im delighted they didnt kill off anyone major, all good characters for the rest of the season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

very good mid-season finale and glad the spoilers on the web were somewhat wrong and it might teach me not to read them :p

I'm not sure what motivation Michonne had in going after The Guv, and equally not sure what exactly was going on in the last scene. Their village had just been attacked and they all sit around in the one place?! Weirdly out of sync with how the Governor had been running the place, thought he'd be straight after Rick and his possé ......Was kinda funny in a way to see Michonne show so much emotion, well to show any emotion really. Tyreese will be a good addition, if for no other reason than the actor is fantastic.

I'm not sure what motivation Michonne had in going after The Guv, and equally not sure what exactly was going on in the last scene.

Michonne was upset because The Guv had sent Merle and co after her to kill her. Plus she lost Andrea to The Guv and was left on her own again, she must be feeling miffed after all the looking after she did of Andrea when Andrea had fever etc...
    Tyreese will be a good addition, if for no other reason than the actor is fantastic.

Yeah, agree, great screen presence, gonna be a good character hopefully.

The scene were his group come running through the woods reminded me of Shaun of the Dead, a line of them with a variety of bludgeoning weapons.

I must say, a shovel seems to be a good weapon, wouldnt have been my first choice.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,313 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

My reaction at the end when the credits started, knowing the next episode wasn't til February was "Ah, For..."

Good episode. Plenty of action. Merle doesn't seem too surprised at the news that he's a traitor even though he didn't know Michonne attacked the governor.
    And the Dixon brothers together onscreen at last.

Was expecting a Michonne flashback when she was sitting waiting on the Governor.

Wonder if we're going to see Ghost-Shane repeatedly now.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Merle doesn't seem too surprised at the news that he's a traitor even though he didn't know Michonne attacked the governor.

I think Merle played that well, loved the mutinous jutting of the lower jaw when being accused of something he never did (probably has spent a lifetime being accused of things he did and didnt do!!). Think he didnt seem too surprised because he knew The Guv is a snake in the grass, seeing as he had been doing his dirty work for him. He also knew The Guv had reason to doubt his loyalties.

Same reaction when the credits rolled, I really hate these mid season breaks that all the good shows are going now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

Felt they cut a longer episode down! Kept thinking I missed bits - like how exactly did they get into the town, one minute they are outside, next they are inside. Couldnt figure out why it took them so long to get out when it was way quicker to get in, but i suppose loads of people with guns looking for you might slow you down. Sucks that they didnt show Darryl getting caught, seemed kinda obvious when he didnt get out with the others, but they still should have shown something.

Dont think Merle was too surprised at getting called a traitor, sure he lied about Michonne being dead, and probably loads of other things, also the Guv already hinted at his dubious loyalties.

liked how the heads in the tanks were still 'alive' and biting. hubby and I had been trying to decide in previous weeks wether it was just a flick of the lights or bubbles making us think they are moving!

Glad I dont see any AMC spoilers at the end, think itd ruin everything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

I don't know, I couldn't wait for this episode, and when it was good it was very very good, but was there something missing? I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe the introduction of Tyreese and Co. seemed a little out of sync with what Rick and everyone was doing, I'm not sure.

There was some great moments though: ***SPOILERS***

Michonne v The Guv
    Poor aul Penny's demise
    Ghost Shane
    The Dixon Bros. reunion
    That foreboding music they've been using lately on the soundtrack is great

Wasn't too sure how Daryl was caught, and as we didn't see it (or at the very least, see him put up a fight) I felt it made him look weak, which is something I don't wanna see considering everyone bar him has had a total moment of weakness (physical or mental) already. But I suppose it was to further the plot so I can forgive it. The Guv is gonna be a total force in the coming episodes, can't wait.

Fwiw, I think Merle's days are numbered, I could see the two bros. teaming up to make their escape and maybe Merle sacrificing himself so Daryl can rejoin the group, just a theory I had reading thought the thread.

By the way, I didn't spoiler this properly as none of the Episode threads have had spoilers before, but I wasn't sure as this thread title didn't clarify if it was AMC or what, maybe the OP could change it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

Thought it was another great episode. If this was season two they would have spent at least 3 episodes on the "getting glenn and maggie out of woodsbury" arc but instead they put a s***load of action into one episode.

Michonne still grates on me a little but I must say I enjoyed her badassary this episode! The glass in the eye scene made me cringe though, stuff in eyeballs always has and always will freak me out (for some bizzare reason though, when they stab walkers though the eye it doesn't faze me in the slightest...). Despite my aversion to pointy things in eyes I really like how they Comic book
    had Michonne still take the governor's eye despite maggie replacing her in the rape/ interrogation scene, it was a nice touch I thought, and might make us warm a bit more towards her...
    And she said more than three sentences this episode, some improvement anyway!

Andrea continues to baffle me however. She walked into a room with her man friend clutching a dead walker child in a room full of biting walker heads and stayed to look after him instead of running to the hills like any halfway intelligent human being. Saying that though, I am talking about Andrea here, she hasn't exactly been one to make the best choices...

The introduction of Tyreese was great I thought, he made an impact despite being in screen for a total of five minutes. He should make a welcome change from the usual silent background T-Dogs and Oscars. It'll be nice to see a black character making an impact for a change... I also liked Carl's new found authority, he's really becoming a mini Rick!

Really not feeling sassy Carol though... that was more cringey than anything!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,313 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

As someone said above, I think Darryl let himself be caught so he could be reunited with Merle. Would explain his lack of struggling and just the look on his face says "I'm with Merle now. All these people are screwed!"

^ Agreed. It could be interesting if the two pair up. We've never actually seen the two of them side by side (apart from Daryl's crazy hallucinations in season 2...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

There was so much stuff in that episode that didn't make sense. While I enjoy this show, I feel like a fanboy consistently watching it. I cannot say with conscience that its good TV, I like it but its very flawed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

WOW!!!!

just when I thought it couldn't get better, two of my favourite shows collide (The Wire and TWD), throw Martin Sheen in there and I'll die a happy woman,

then the ending...............how the hell are we supposed to wait until February now!!???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Great episode but I'm raging now we have to wait till Feb for the next episode!
    And the teaser at the end totally ruined the anticipation of what happens next. :mad:

I thought the Governor would try make Daryll and Merle fight to the death in front of the crowd. Really like the Governors character. He's such a psycho!

Michonne wasn't too bad in this episode. It was weird hearing her have more than a line or two. And Andrea continues to disappoint. What a terrible character. Nobody could be that stupid in real life.

The second half of the season is gonna be great. I'd say the Gov and his men will launch an assault on the prison and Ricks group will team up with the new group to hold onto the prison. Should be brilliant.

I hope Rick doesn't fall to pieces. I though the Shane hallucination was totally unnecessary. I thought he snapped out of the funk he was in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

I think either the Governor has already had a little chat with Merle or trusts that Merle will know what he(the Governor) is up to. ie. Make it look like Merle is now Woodbury enemy number one , then let him and Daryl escape. Daryl now has a reason to make a case to Rick to let Merle back into the group.

ie. Get a man on the inside of Ricks camp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Calibos wrote: »
    I think either the Governor has already had a little chat with Merle or trusts that Merle will know what he(the Governor) is up to. ie. Make it look like Merle is now Woodbury enemy number one , then let him and Daryl escape. Daryl now has a reason to make a case to Rick to let Merle back into the group.

ie. Get a man on the inside of Ricks camp

That would surprise me.

He's down an eye and a biter daughter because Merle told him Michonne was dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Jason Todd wrote: »
    Fwiw, I think Merle's days are numbered, I could see the two bros. teaming up to make their escape and maybe Merle sacrificing himself so Daryl can rejoin the group, just a theory I had reading thought the thread.

Hmm, I think Merle has had one too many lapses of character to be considered for a redemptive, hero's death. Even think back to Daryl's flashback (the only real insight we've had into what their relationship was like) and how Merle would goad him for struggling instead of trying to help him. When push comes to shove, Merle only cares about himself. Daryl is cut from a different cloth.

So I'd much rather see them forced to square off down the line with Daryl showing his loyalty to the group (and we saw in this episode that he'd be willing to do so).

Can someone please give Karl and Michonne their bad ass stripes, btw? They've earned them.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

Dean09 wrote: »
    And the teaser at the end totally ruined the anticipation of what happens next. :mad:

I've said it before and i'll say it again. They need to stop showing those teasers, AND the "previously on the walking dead" bits that hint at who will be in the episode and what it will focus on (like Merle's return where the recap was about him being left on the roof. Gee, i wonder who will be in that episode :rolleyes: ).

Aside from that, great episode. Glenn's resourcefulness, Maggie doing what she had to and Carl becoming more a badass (for the first time i'm glad he didn't die from his gunshot) than ever. Can't wait for the rest of the season!
    cjmcork wrote: »
    WOW!!!!

just when I thought it couldn't get better, two of my favourite shows collide (The Wire and TWD), throw Martin Sheen in there and I'll die a happy woman,

then the ending...............how the hell are we supposed to wait until February now!!???

If only they'd gotten someone better than Cutty! Imagine if Omar popped up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,294 ✭✭✭✭Penn

If only they'd gotten someone better than Cutty! Imagine if Omar popped up!

Cutty's awesome. Omar wouldn't suit the character of Tyrese, but Cutty is a perfect fit in my opinion, and he was a very underrated character in The Wire

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Loved Glenn's walker daggers, there's a reason the pizza delivery kid has survived so long in this world...
    Karl's coming along nicely.
    Michonne finally used a second facial expression.
    Daryl's capture was clumsily handled.

All in a good episode but felt very rushed. Will have caught up on the comics by the time the series returns! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭steve_r

Really enjoyed this episode, few things grated (spoilers and Andrea) on me.

I also like the timing of the introduction of the new characters - will these guys have to take sides if the Governor brings the fight to the prison?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

steve_r wrote: »
    ...will these guys have to take sides if the Governor brings the fight to the prison?

Well they better choose Ricks side. If they choose to side with the Governor, he'll surely kill them once he has no more use for them.

Penn wrote: »
    Cutty's awesome. Omar wouldn't suit the character of Tyrese, but Cutty is a perfect fit in my opinion, and he was a very underrated character in The Wire

agree and if you think about it, Cutty is one of the only rays of hope in The Wire, one of the few characters who managed to escape the rat race of the drugs scene and turn his life around. He's got tremendous screen presence. Of course, there is the danger they write the Tyreese character as poorly as T-Dog, in which case it'll be tough for him to showcase his acting skills, but i think he's a good enough actor to take even average material and rise above it.

agree and if you think about it, Cutty is one of the only rays of hope in The Wire, one of the few characters who managed to escape the rat race of the drugs scene and turn his life around. He's got tremendous screen presence. Of course, there is the danger they write the Tyreese character as poorly as T-Dog, in which case it'll be tough for him to showcase his acting skills, but i think he's a good enough actor to take even average material and rise above it.

I really hope they won't write the Tyreese character poorly. They've no excuse really, he's prominent in the comics and the writers have a lot to work with, as opposed to T-Dog, who didn't appear in the comics and as a result the writers were working from scratch with his character. I'm remaining hopeful that Tyreese gets the portrayal his comic book version deserves ... Of course the portrayal of a character in the comics doesn't necessarily reflect their character in the tv show. Andrea is one of my favourite characters in the comics, but disappoints me more and more every week in the tv show. On the other hand, Daryl was a new introduction for the tv series and has become one of the most popular characters. I know I'd be absolutely gutted if anything happens to him, as I'm sure an awful lot of fans would be too...

giggii wrote: »
    I really hope they won't write the Tyreese character poorly. They've no excuse really, he's prominent in the comics and the writers have a lot to work with, as opposed to T-Dog, who didn't appear in the comics and as a result the writers were working from scratch with his character. I'm remaining hopeful that Tyreese gets the portrayal his comic book version deserves ... Of course the portrayal of a character in the comics doesn't necessarily reflect their character in the tv show. Andrea is one of my favourite characters in the comics, but disappoints me more and more every week in the tv show. On the other hand, Daryl was a new introduction for the tv series and has become one of the most popular characters. I know I'd be absolutely gutted if anything happens to him, as I'm sure an awful lot of fans would be too...

Daryll is a great example of how to do things right. Take a talented actor, give him some decent material and a proper "journey" and see how it unfolds. His journey from ignorant, redneck loner to key member of the group has been brilliant to watch. Can probably pinpoint the Sophia search as the "a-ha!" moment where you start to see the softer side to him but never to the point where he loses his hard edge (i.e. not wanting the prisoners to join the group).

Even allowing for the fact Tyreese appears in comics, and they have a base source material, there is so much scope to make his character excellent, not least because they have done a great job casting a great actor. That's half the battle, as evidenced by the tremendous decision to get David Morrissey on board as The Guv.

Even allowing for the fact Tyreese appears in comics, and they have a base source material, there is so much scope to make his character excellent, not least because they have done a great job casting a great actor. That's half the battle, as evidenced by the tremendous decision to get David Morrissey on board as The Guv.

When I first saw that David Morrissey had been cast I had serious doubts. He just looked too handsome and clean-cut in comparison to the Governor we'd all gotten to know on the comics... By the third episode I saw how clearly mistaken I'd been with my initial reaction! Phenomenal actor, they really couldn't have picked anyone to do the job better imo. the ability to switch from charm and charisma to callous brutality in the blink of an eye (too soon.../ :P) makes him such a compelling character. I'll be sorry to see the back of him (which is inevitably going to happen by the end of the season, I can't see them drawing it out too much more tbh...), he's definitely a part of what's made this series as good as it is!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,294 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Yeah, the casting has been pretty great this season. The Governor is brilliant, and I was skeptical about David Morrissey at first too but he's been fantastic. Michonne I think is suffering from poor writing rather than bad acting. It's like they're trying to force her into a badass role rather than letting it happen itself, though the latest episode was a big step towards it. And I have full faith in Chad Coleman as Tyrese.

I've said it before and i'll say it again. They need to stop showing those teasers, AND the "previously on the walking dead" bits that hint at who will be in the episode and what it will focus on (like Merle's return where the recap was about him being left on the roof. Gee, i wonder who will be in that episode :rolleyes: ).
    I only watch web-dl and there's no 'previously on Walking Dead' intro or teasers for the next episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

By the way, does anyone know how exactly the Guv knew who Daryl was? As far as I knew, the Guv was only aware that Merle's brother was part of the prison camp. When Daryl was captured did he say who he was? Did he ask to see Merle? Is it just a little pothole? Am I mental? :D:D

Is this too many questions?

:p

• Advertisement
Advertisement