Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thermal Tops?

• 03-12-2012 3:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Hey, wondering if any of you know where to get some reasonably priced thermal tops? (For women) Ideally long sleeved boat neck styled so I could layer them under jumpers! You'd think they'd be easier to come by ! (sorry if there's already a thread on this , on my phone so I couldn't check)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭AlbionCat

Try Dunnes. I got one from there and reasonably impressed. Long enough to tuck into the top of ones knickers and keep the draught out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

I got some for my friend recently in Penneys :) The were quite reasonable too. Aldi/Lidl do them too from time to time and they are great!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

I have been told that M&S ones are much warmer than Dunnes. You will pay a bit more but the person who told me this said they will never buy Dunnes ones again.

They will be in the underwear section not the regular clothes section as they are vests not tops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

I love the uniqlo ones and they low have boat neck so you can wear under anything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

lubie76 wrote: »
    I love the uniqlo ones and they low have boat neck so you can wear under anything

Where can they be bought?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Uniqlo don't ship here unfortunately. They have stores in the UK and US.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

Twee. wrote: »
    Uniqlo don't ship here unfortunately. They have stores in the UK and US.
    I also have a couple of uniqlo ones that I got in London. They are lovely and warm with a low neck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

M&S ones are fantastic - light as a feather and really warm. I bought a few last year when I was pregnant - great for layering. They have them from string vests to long sleeve tops.

Advertisement