Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is best for me !!!!!

Options
  • 03-12-2012 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

I am strongly thinking of joining one of the following ( Slimming world, Unislim & weightwatchers) to try & lose weight. My diet is all over the place, I work shifts so i don't have set meals etc.

I need one i can use online as i wont't be able to make it to most classes,

I am male 25 years old.

Any advice would be helpful,

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭SheFiend

Hi there! You forgot to add the options you're considering

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭sullydublin

SheFiend wrote: »
    Hi there! You forgot to add the options you're considering

To Early :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

would not recommend unislim if online...i found their website terrible and very user unfriendly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Boards.ie

Stickies are full of information and plenty of knowledgeable folk here as well that can help you out.

Anyone suggest which would be male friendly,

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭ebixa82

I am strongly thinking of joining one of the following ( Slimming world, Unislim & weightwatchers) to try & lose weight. My diet is all over the place, I work shifts so i don't have set meals etc.

I need one i can use online as i wont't be able to make it to most classes,

I am male 25 years old.

Any advice would be helpful,

Thank you

Why not just eat normal healthy food and exercise instead of wasting time and money on these gimics?

Its a push in the right direction I need , meal plans etc would be of great help to me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭ebixa82

Its a push in the right direction I need , meal plans etc would be of great help to me

You can find them for free on the net. Or read the stickies here. And exercise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

It will work out cheaper and better for you if you go to a good personal trainer, who will help you with your diet. If you tell people the area you are in they can tell you of ones in that area.

And if you need more help you can always post of a thread and people here can advise you on where your going wrong.

Advertisement