Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Email not working again, please second

Options
  • 03-12-2012 11:41am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭

Can't log in,,, hhmmm did this happen before,, yes once a week,,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 michael_tia

thats the second time in a week that i cant access my email on eircom website.disasterous!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

its gone beyond a joke at this stage:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭kristian12

Its not funny anymore :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭ymurtagh

can eircom please repond also???????????????????????????????????????
    ,, still down

Ah lads,
    why use eircom?
    its dirt at the best of times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 michael_tia

with vodafone which are very good but email is with eircom.

urbanledge wrote: »
    Ah lads,
    why use eircom?
    its dirt at the best of times

we still use it, as when a company build up contact with custumers it takes along time to change

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Close shave

Same here can't log into mail all morning and still trying. This happens regularly about twice a week. When you ring Eircom to complain they sort it for about two weeks and then it happens again & again. Strongly thinking of switching any suggestions and (NOT UPC).
    Eircom Losers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Are you getting this, cos I am:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /email on this server.

Apache Server at secure.eircom.net Port 443

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

Bout time ye switch to gmail or hotmail id say or set up yere own company email address. Why not email the customers and let them know ye have a new email address but keep the eircom one as well and phase it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

To all our Webmail users.

Our apologies for disruption in service to our Eircom Webmail facility.

There was an issue with slow service on some servers Sunday and Monday 02/12/2012 and 03/12/2012 with some customers receiving the following error message - you do not have permission to log into the server PORT 443 (Ref 4843253).

This issue has now been confirmed as resolved and service has been stabilised. Any backlog has been cleared as of 19.30 Monday evening. If you continue to receive this message or do have further issue with your webmail please let me know.

Our sincere apologies for disruption and inconvenience caused.

eircom is currently involved in a project to upgrade its webmail systems. This project will commence at the beginning of December this year and will result in significantly improved performance and the introduction of a number of new webmail features.

All of our users will be able to enjoy the benefits of this upgrade, with migrations to new service commencing next week you should notice these improvents soon.

Tony

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

whelan1 wrote: »
    aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh:(

Hi whelan1

Can you confirm how you are accessing your email account is it through the website or are you going through another platform such as outlook? Also are you accessing it through PC,laptop or other devices?

Regards
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭basill

Am using Outlook and it keeps on popping up the dialog box to enter your name and password. I click "OK" and the dialog box just reappears. Same thing has been happening on and off for a while now so no doubt a continuing issue and highlights that Eircom haven't really gotten to the bottom of this issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

basill wrote: »
    Am using Outlook and it keeps on popping up the dialog box to enter your name and password. I click "OK" and the dialog box just reappears. Same thing has been happening on and off for a while now so no doubt a continuing issue and highlights that Eircom haven't really gotten to the bottom of this issue.

Hi basill

Can you confirm the Outlook version you are using?

Regards
    Linda.

through eircom.net on my pc...everyday at some stage its very slow. tried it on ny parents computer in there house and its the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

whelan1 wrote: »
    through eircom.net on my pc...everyday at some stage its very slow. tried it on ny parents computer in there house and its the same

Hi whelan1,

Sorry, just to make sure when you were accessing webmail on both your PC and your parents (and it it was slow) on the website without going through outlook at all?

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement