Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VMWare training at drastically reduced price

Options
  • 03-12-2012 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi,
    Is anyone interested in availing of a one off reduced offer on the vSphere v5.1 course early 2013 (requirement for obtaining the VCP)? Generally the course costs €2795 but I've come to an arrangement with a reputable trainer in Dublin city centre who has offered a reduced rate of €1650 on the condition that i can organise a group of 5 or more people. This is a €1145 discount on the new list price and includes the fully authorised VMware course and access to myLearn for exam prep. The dates on offer are Jan 21-25th & March 11-15th (note the course is done across two different weeks the cost is €100 dearer).If interested please PM me your details.

Cheers.

Advertisement