Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real Christmas Trees - South Dublin

Options
  • 03-12-2012 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭

Anybody know prices on Christmas trees in south dublin Area?

I saw decent looking trees in the Carpark of The Goat Pub in Dundrum, They were €35, €45 and €55 depending on size.

Also if anyone knows the best price for a stand.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ifms

I know in the north of Dublin, you can pay 30 euros for a decent size Christmas tree in IKEA and you get a 20 euro voucher to spend in IKEA. Check it if you are interested. FYI, you need a big enough car/boot to carry the tree home. They also sell the stand, 20 euros, can hold water.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 WelshExile

A bit late in the day, but in case anyone else comes searching and finds this thread like I did... if you buy a tree at the Goat pub (€35 for 5 ft and upwards) you can buy a stand for €5; they are also selling real trees in the car park by Superquinn in Ballinteer.

The ikea trees were only available the past two Saturdays (1st and 8th) I think.

Advertisement