Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lumia 800 €450 on 3, €150-€170 everywhere else???

Options
  • 03-12-2012 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Can't wrap my head around this. Really want this phone but I'm on 3, don't want to switch...any idea why this is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Can't wrap my head around this. Really want this phone but I'm on 3, don't want to switch...any idea why this is?

It'll either be the case that you just have to wait it out for 3 to drop their prices, or they'll simply just stop selling it. I was waiting for a good while to get it, and just got something else instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 TheDenominator

It'll either be the case that you just have to wait it out for 3 to drop their prices, or they'll simply just stop selling it. I was waiting for a good while to get it, and just got something else instead.

Hurm it is annoying though. Might see what complaining to them will get me. Tis rather silly...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭g0g

Sure isn't it close enough to that price on Amazon unlocked? That'd make it easier to sell on when you next upgrade via your 3 contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 TheDenominator

I'm on prepay with three you see. And myeh, there's a big enough difference between €210 from Amazon and €150...

Advertisement